An experiential learning programme for commercial creatives who want to do more impactful work
Thoughtful WORKShops connect top marketing, design and innovation talent with the most exciting mission-led startups. By helping the venture achieve its commercial objectives, industry participants learn how to make things that make a real difference—to businesses, customers and society.
What you get
And by giving participants the opportunity to build innovative solutions with real business & social impact, Thoughtful WORKShops:
+ Improve employee motivation and retention
+ Deliver impactful case studies that win awards and attract new business
How it works
- We take SMALL TEAMS of talented marketers and creatives, and we match them up with a for-profit startup that has proven growth potential and a social mission at its core.
- Through a series of structured and facilitated workshops, we all work together on a LIVE BRIEF to solve a big business challenge for the startup.
- We break down the problem, challenge assumptions, agree a solution, create a rough prototype, test it, learn how it can be improved, and build OPEN AND SUPPORTIVE working relationships along the way.
What we offer
- A global community of MISSION-LED STARTUPS. We've built relationships with each and will find you the right match based on your talent development objectives and industry sector preferences.
- Top-class FACILITATION AND SUBJECT EXPERTISE delivered by a team that's worked in corporates, creative agencies and startups, and knows the challenges and pressures of each.
- Highly-personalised COACHING AND SUPPORT to ensure everything participants learn during the programme sticks and can be applied back at work.