Get to better solutions faster
Thoughtful WORKShops are an experiential learning programme connecting top marketing talent with mission-led startups.
By helping their startup client grow, agencies learn how to make a bigger impact on businesses, customers and society.
It’s a mini MBA for the modern business world.
How it works
- We take SMALL TEAMS of talented marketers and creatives, and we match them up with a for-profit startup that has proven growth potential and a social mission at its core.
- Through a series of structured and facilitated workshops, we all work together on a LIVE BRIEF to solve a major strategic business challenge for the startup.
- We break down the problem, challenge assumptions, agree a solution, create a rough prototype, test it, learn how it can be improved, and build OPEN AND SUPPORTIVE working relationships along the way.
What we offer
- A global community of MISSION-LED STARTUPS. We've built relationships with each and will find you the right match based on your talent development objectives and industry sector preferences.
- World-class FACILITATION AND SUBJECT EXPERTISE delivered by a team that's worked in creative agencies, startups and corporates, and knows the challenges and pressures of each.
- Highly-personalised COACHING AND SUPPORT to ensure everything participants learn during the programme sticks and can be applied in day-to-day work.
What people are saying
“We’ve come away with concrete actions that will help us develop and become more structurally sound as a company.”
“I found the learnings around how consultancies work and putting that into a real environment to be most beneficial. But everything was valuable!”
“I’m absolutely thrilled by the output—genuinely extremely excited about where we’ve got to.”
“It was great having the breathing space to think about things differently.”